- Trying to set first element of array after changing the starting position to the second
- Checking if an enum is less than zero rather than checking an int
- Wrong order of operations, added more brackets
- Check if valid, if int is greater than zero, when zero is valid
- Not breaking out of a recursive loop when going deeper (This one has been in the code for a while, never noticed because I never needed the collection it was returning to be in the right order before)
- Image that was to be rotated was the wrong way around to begin with
- Playing an animation over and over when it was already playing
Sometimes it feels like there is some voodoo going on that causes these bugs but when finding their cause it can be funny.